SHOW YOUR LOVE AND SUPPORT FOR IMRAN KHAN – FIGHT CANCER

IMRAN KHAN THE LEADER

IMRAN KHAN THE LEADER

My dear friends, brothers, sisters, my elders and well wishers of Pakistan.  This cricket blog is turning into a new blog from today. As we have decided to change the course and the subject of our discussion from cricket to cancer. We all know that our cricketing hero Imran Khan has been targeted by a few of the opposition political parties. I have never been into politics in my life and I have no desire to be in it ever. The only reason I am writing this blog is I watched this video, which is so ugly and so disgusting and it provoked my conscience and I am sure a million other Pakistanis must have thought the same as I.

After watching the above video in which Kh. Asif has shamelessly accused Imran Khan for misappropriating the funds of Shaukat Khanam Memorial Hospital for his personal use, I have taken this task to mobilize One Million US dollars for SKMH with the help of my on-line friends and followers also from those who are not my followers.  And, I shall also be using my personal contacts and friends all over the globe to help us in this noble cause. Initially this may look like an impossible task maybe some people may laugh at me or make fun of me. I am least bothered about it. Trust me my friends with hour help and with the help of Allah Almighty this is not difficult to achieve.

As a banker I have taken much bigger tasks and targets in my banking career and not only achieved them but surpassed them.  All we need is a first step followed by the second and the third for no one can climb a mountain with one giant leap. Please do not under estimate your power – the power of the people and with the power of twitter, face-book, emails, blogs sms and most importantly the word of mouth, we all can definitely achieve this target, Inshallah.

Charity begins at home, I will be the first one to start with a humble donation of $1000. I am not trying to be a show-off here, I can afford to donate this money and I will donate it, may Allah give me even more money and resources to increase my contribution further.  I shall be very happy to see even a ONE DOLLAR contribution from you because, an ocean is made of drops and your contribution will be more important than many others who are very rich.

No man is so poor as to have nothing worth giving as well might the mountain streamlets may say they have nothing to give to the sea, because they are not rivers. Give what you have, to someone it may be better than you dare to think. So give, give generously, give according to your status or your will and your desire to give.

This is not a trot and, we don’t want to prove it to anyone that we are doing this in retaliation to Kh. Asif & co. We should consider this as an opportunity to rise above all the other trivial people who are involved in mud-slinging on Imran Khan and trying to challenge his honesty, integrity and loyalty for the country.

They are doing this because they themselves are very corrupt and they have amassed billions of rupees through illegal means and they have kept their illegal money in off-shore banking accounts, they have cheated and looted the country and deprived the poor people from the basic needs of life. Now when they see that Imran Khan is going to bring a revolution in the country they are stooping so low by going on TV channels and splattering filth. This is their job, this the best they can do. They know this will be the end of their era of corruption so they are scared and doing every thing possible they can to spoil the reputation of the hospital and more than that of Imran Khan in particular.

We don’t want Imran Khan to say anything against them. Like, as a cricketer he used to say: “the best way to silence your opponents and your critics is to perform and win.”  At his level Imran Khan is performing and we as a part of his team, as well wishers of Imran Khan and as good citizens of Pakistan, we need to do this job not just for him but, for the country and for the people of Pakistan more so for the cancer patients who need this money most.

Let these people blab that Imran Khan has transferred the zakat and charity funds abroad and placed it in off-shore banks for his personal benefit, because they will not stop criticizing him. They are blabbering this because, themselves they have done this, they have acquired illegal wealth by hook or by crook and they think every politician is like them.

If a purblind nocturnal mouse sees not the sunlight, it is not the later to be blamed. But you my friends you now have a leader who has a vision and through him you can see not only the evil intentions of his opponents but, beyond that. And beyond that is our dream and our hope to make Pakistan a better country to live. Let us make this dream a reality.

With your support, we should be able to achieve this target which will be a beacon of light, a ray of hope for the cancer patients that together we can do it and, I am sure we will. Then, it will be a proof from the people of Pakistan wherever they maybe in Lahore, Karachi, California, Dubai or Montreal that Imran Khan is a leader of all the Pakistanis who are living within the country or, abroad.

Please do not doubt about how we will raise and collect this money and how we will transfer the proceeds to SMKH? We will ask Imran Khan and PTI to provide us bank account details of SMKH in Pakistan and abroad and even if needed we will ask our banker friends in Pakistan and Dubai to help in opening an exclusive bank account of SMKH at different locations only for this purpose to collect the money and transfer it to SMKH. Will this be a slap on the face of these ugly people? No, they don’t even deserve a second look, so why should we slap at them?

WE need to advise people through this blog or, through twitter and facebook, so that we bring awareness among people to defend our leader Imran Khan, he is respected by a majority of the people of Pakistan and he is the future hope for us for making a new Pakistan. If Terry Fox can run a marathon on one leg to raise funds for cancer research, you are 170 million and the immediate goal is only $1 million.

Terry Fox The Legend

Terry Fox The Legend

I hope you all will agree on launching this campaign, if you do then you will see it will create ripple effects and the message will be conveyed to millions of people all over the world in just a few days. So, brothers, sisters and friends please join us in this noble cause i.e., to raise funds for fighting cancer. SMKH is doing a wonderful job, they need your support.

Even if you do not wish to contribute any amount, at least forward this message through emails, twitter and face book. This appeal is for all the 170 million people of Pakistan minus the handful of political miscreants, the crooks and criminals.  We don’t need to say Pakistan Zindabad or Imran Khan Zindabad. We simple need to work honestly, sincerely and truthfully.  I would like to thank you all and congratulate you all in advance because I have faith in you all, together we all can do it. Inshallah.

You may start writing your pledges on the  blog and collection of funds to be done later by authorized bankers and we will advise details later. Please be honest, sincere and loyal and please do not make fun of this or write jokes, this is very serious. We are talking about cancer and God-forbid,  it may happen to anyone of you or your friends, relatives, colleague neither you nor I shall be spared from this dreaded disease. Say YES and, be positive, spread love and not hatred.

“LOVE knows no limit to its endurance. No end to its trust, no fading of its hope. It can out last anything. It is in fact the very thing that stands when all else has fallen.”

I am posting my photograph here on the blog for you to know that its me and I am real, my name is real.

Sincerely Yours

JAVED ALI KHAN

JAVED ALI KHAN

Advertisements
  1. #1 by JAVED ALI KHAN (@badnoc) on August 2, 2012 - 11:59 PM

Dear Bloggers;

Like I have said Charity begins at home, I am the first one to pledge $1000 for SKMH, I am the first one to write on the blog in the comment sections. Please write your pledges here and show your support for Imran Khan and for the cancer patients. Thank you.

2. #2 by Raju on August 3, 2012 - 10:16 AM

Kya bat hae naya blog agaya thaa kar ke

jak lagta hae koi purani dushmani hae khawaja asif sey 😉

3. #3 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 3, 2012 - 5:35 PM

3rd class aadmi hai vo uss say dushmani bhi koi kya karay? Chambu Insaan.

4. #4 by Saima on August 3, 2012 - 7:09 PM

MashaAllah this is great what you are doing! I only got interested in politics because of Imran Khan. I stand by him in his fight for change for Pakistan!

5. #5 by Asif Sattar on August 3, 2012 - 7:44 PM

mashallah brother,.really please to see such concerted effort to raise funds for the noble cause,.you can count me in. inshallah i would donate £100 for the fund. would await for the details. thanks

6. #6 by JAVED ALI KHAN (@badnoc) on August 3, 2012 - 11:56 PM

Saima and Asif Sattar thank you so much for your initiative with such positive comments. I am pleased to see that from the first day of writing this blog people like you are very supportive for this cause, there is more support on the twitter as well. Together we will achieve this goal for a better and prosperous Pakistan ~ Inshallah.

7. #7 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 4, 2012 - 1:12 AM

Mashallah and Jazakallah

JAK $500
    Asif Sattar £100

Who else? Please register your pledges.

8. #8 by Madiha Hamid on August 4, 2012 - 1:40 AM

A wonderful effort! Will definitely contribute, not just financially but in spreading the word as well as it is a noble cause.

9. #9 by JAVED ALI KHAN (@badnoc) on August 4, 2012 - 2:06 AM

Jazakallah Madiha

10. #10 by Raju on August 4, 2012 - 6:06 AM

Jak

ill definitely contribute financially and socially by dissemenating! 🙂

11. #11 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 4, 2012 - 1:29 PM

Raju – Jaisy tumharee marzi tum tou reporter ho, media man 😉 Hamaray anchors tou aaj kal sab k sab scientist banay huway hain discussing the fake water car conspiracy theory!

12. #12 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 4, 2012 - 10:24 PM

Asif Sattar brother is this your correct email address? I mean the one you mentioned on our blog? Just need confirmation i.e., in case when we need to contact again?

I request people to provide their genuine email address which shall NOT be disclosed to anyone, its only for us to contact you when needed. Thank you.

13. #13 by Raju on August 5, 2012 - 1:21 PM

Jak baat ye hae ke frustration itni badh chuki hae ke koi na koi shosha chaiye. wo veena ka astaghfaar ho, ya pani mein dooba huwa gaadi ka vichhar ho, ya chief justice ka panga ho, public bezaar hae. aur kuch nahi to kal 10 ghantey light nahi thi. ab mujhe batao anchor to bewaquf baaye gain na?
    ab tum twitter pey khush gappiyan kar lete ho, hum mukhtalif blogs pey izhaar kartey hain. bus bhai outlet chaiye, insaan aur khas tor pe wateristan mein badi khuwaari hae. ab ch2 zardari review petition daley gaa, lakh lanat!

14. #14 by mehmudah on August 5, 2012 - 4:31 PM

Alhamdulillah, this is a great idea! Will try to contribute what I can to the hospital.

So now the blog will not discuss cricket again? In any case, may Allah accept your efforts!

15. #15 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 6, 2012 - 12:14 AM

Mehmudah: No we will not do that, still this is about Imran Khan who is not separated from cricket, when the T20 WC starts we shall be blogging like b4 but, lets do this first. I am requesting ppl to confirm their pledges which is not like paying now, pledges give an idea about where we stand in terms of achieving the target. Tou aap bhi agar meherbani kerain aur hume Jazakallah kehnay ka maoqa dain tou bari meherbani hogi.

16. #16 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 6, 2012 - 12:17 AM

Raju tou kya tumhe twitter per aanay say Firdaus Khala nay roka hai? Array bhai its free koi paisa nahi lagta ajao aur gham ghalat kero, hum blogging nahi chorrenge, lazim hai kay hum NAHEE chorenge! 🙂 Logo words ko chorro numbers may baat kero coz numbers are more strong and unequivocal words can create deception and change meanings. Rokray may bat kero bhai rokray may!

17. #17 by Raju on August 6, 2012 - 10:11 AM

Array jab shadi karli to ghum kya ghalat karna, baqol shair
    ab to aadat sei hoi hae!

Dear gutter i mean twittr pe bhi ajaengey,hum ne ek zamaney tweeting ki thi phir maza nahi aya to chodr dya

18. #18 by Madiha Hamid on August 7, 2012 - 2:10 AM

“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give.”

– Contribute generously friends!

19. #19 by Asif Sattar on August 8, 2012 - 11:16 PM

@ Javed A Khan,..yes it is my correct email,,besides this,.u can also reach me at.

20. #20 by JAVED ALI KHAN (@badnoc) on August 9, 2012 - 6:17 PM

OK Asif Thank you bro.

21. #21 by Raju on August 18, 2012 - 12:00 PM

jak aapko eid mubarak

yahan to munday ko eid hae

tamaam leg or non leg slippers ko bhi eid mubarak

22. #22 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 18, 2012 - 11:03 PM

Raju Thank you for the Eid greetings, hamaray yahan tou is vaqt raat hai Subha (Sunday 19th Aug.) ko Eid hai, 8:30 am per namaaz, tumhe bhi Eid Mubarak ko. Had to use the moderation mode coz of abuse which was expected. Will you be watching the Ind Pak U-19 quarterfinal? I hope they show. The U-19 openers are better than Hafeez and others.

23. #23 by Raju on August 19, 2012 - 6:59 AM

aray aap ko jo samjh mein aaye karein. aap ke nazryat khatrnaak hain ,phadda to hoga jaisey dr maalish sey hua tha. Yaar ye blogging ka hissa hae. Kuch din phele mein ney ek romantic blog per dhamak khez comment likha. Reply mein moderator sahiba(assuming moderator was she) ne email send kardi key aap ab wahan discussion karen. lo kar lo baat !

sorry im following eng – Sa contest more vividly as its one of the best series ive seen for quite sometime and I want england to be toppled. i guess same for you.Anyway will keep a tab on the U19 too!

I ll be joining twitter after eid so will meet you there! 😉

24. #24 by Raju on August 19, 2012 - 12:20 PM

tum sey zyada sakht to Rehman malik nikla. moderation to normal baat hae purey pk mein mobile jam hogaey due to security…. Tauba tauba back to stone age!

yaar gaali deney ka dil kar raha hae is harami panay par! sari eid ka kachumar nikal dya

25. #25 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 20, 2012 - 10:56 AM

LOL yes, I read about that K Rehman Malik ne mobiles bandh ker diye thay, twitter per bari gaaliyan milleen usay!

26. #26 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 20, 2012 - 10:58 AM

Yes, I want England to lose aur haar rehay hain, T-time tak 221/7 hain jeet tou nahi saktay. B4 the match I said they must lose so that ICC kay Ijaz Butts ko thook ker chaatna paray for what they did to KP.

U19 wala match tou its heartbreaking yar, I watched it till India were 118/5 and turned it off K now only 19 runs needed aaj pata chala 4 aur wickets girreeen, anyways they played better than their seniors.

27. #27 by Raju on August 20, 2012 - 12:57 PM

badhaai for england being toppled and afsoos for PK loss but they played well than seniors!

Chalo australia odis now and then WC

28. #28 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 20, 2012 - 3:47 PM

Bahot accha hua K Lords may inki bajayee, aur bahot acchi baat hai k Amla ne Eid K din century banayee. Now the England selectors must regret their decision of dropping KP. KP may be a Vilayti Akhroat Afridi but, ECB does not have one but a whole bunch of Ijaz BUTTS in their organization.

Australia K against Misbah ki kaptani dekhne ko aye gee, aur T20 may Ch2 Hafeez ki, I am not that keen on these very late night matches.

29. #29 by Raju on August 23, 2012 - 4:42 AM

mr dheet 10kar bowled on 19. laxman and dravid retired but this stubborn man refuses to acknowledge he’s a spent force and continues to be humiliated by mediocrites like Trent boult bowled for 19. khelta jaaa, zaleel hota ja

30. #30 by JAVED A. KHAN on August 23, 2012 - 8:34 AM

After seeing the scores on cricinfo, thats what I thought and mentioned on twitter that he played a Misbah 19 at a strike rate of 30 and got BOWLED! As long as he is worshiped, he is not gonna retire. Zaleel kya? In this series he will score one big innings and they will forget this innings and will shower praise and accolades. Selfish hai sala.